A Message from Lucie
Making the most of life after lockdown
It’s “Freedom Day” at last, and we’re trying to make the most of it while keeping you and ourselves
as safe as we can.
So, our policy is this:
- Masks are no longer mandatory, but we encourage them
- “Check-in” is no longer mandatory but we will leave the posters in place and suggest you use the App
- All hand sanitisers will remain in place as well and should be used on entry to the building and the loos
- Table service will remain, but we won’t allow standing in the main bar area or ordering at the bar
- The Back bar is now for over 18s only.
- There is a limit to 25 to a table and all big bookings are to be discussed and agreed with me in advance
- We take bookings for inside. You can only book outside tables if you pay a £5 deposit, which will be refundable
in case or rain or if we are closed for any reason
Apart from that it’s business as usual and we will keep delivering as well. We will not be open on Mondays
except for Bank holidays.
Finally, I’d like to personally thank you for your support of our business over the last 18 months. These have been challenging times for everyone and we are delighted that a return to normal ways of working is getting closer each day.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!! Here’s to a great summer for all and hopefully no more lockdowns!!!
We can’t wait to see you!
Lucie & the Abergavenny team